We have immediate full-time and part-time employment opportunities for facility coordinator staff at the new Ottawa Sooners MegaDome located at 3515 Abbott Road. We are seeking candidates that are fluently bilingual in French and English, organized, responsible, reliable and well-mannered.
Facility coordinators are responsible for managing the arrival and departure of guests and performing a variety of administrative, clerical and light custodial duties.
For the full-time position (40 hours), candidates must be able to work an 8-hour shifts Monday – Friday with varying start times between 7:00AM and 8:30AM. Part-time staff must be available Monday – Friday from 3:00PM to midnight and Saturday – Sunday from 7AM to midnight.
- Provide professional and friendly service to all customers
- Greeting/welcoming customers
- Maintain order in the waiting area
- Make sure we hold to the facility schedule
- Perform light custodial tasks such as emptying garbage bins
- Complete basic administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Clean vulnerable sector police record check
- Must be able to safely lift 50lbs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work with athletes of all ages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in customer service or similar role
- Basic computer skills (internet, email, Microsoft office)
- Possess current First Aid, CPR certificate
- Valid Ontario class G driver’s license
Full-time, and part-time
Wage of $15 per hour.
Please send resumes to email@example.com